SOY IS A TOXIN – AVOID IT AT ALL COST!
Soy has been promoted as the miracle food that will feed the world while at the same time prevent and cure all manner of diseases.
Soy is nothing but a marketing strategy based on scanty facts, half-truths and lies. The soy industry is one of the world’s most wealthy and powerful multi-billion dollar industries.
Most people remain unaware that soy is known to contain an array of potent chemical toxins. Soybeans are widely known to contain a gamut of natural toxins – and it makes no difference whether they are organic. The modern manufacturing processes of high-profit industries make no effort to remove these potent toxins. High levels of phytic acid, trypsin inhibitors, toxic lysinoalanine and highly carcinogenic nitrosamines are all present in soy products.
Phytoestrogens that disrupt endocrine function and are potent antithyroid agents are present in vast quantities in soy, including the potentially devastating isoflavone Genistein. Infants exclusively fed soy-based formula have 13,000 to 22,000 times more estrogen compounds in their blood than babies fed milk-based formula, the estrogenic equivalent of at least five birth control pills per day. Premature development of girls has been linked to the use of soy formula, as has the underdevelopment of males. Infant soy formula has been linked to autoimmune thyroid disease.
Among the many health problems linked to a high-soy diet are:
- Thyroid problems as mentioned above, including weight gain, lethargy, malaise, fatigue, hair loss, and loss of libido
- Premature puberty and other developmental problems in babies, children and adolescents
- Brain damage
- Reproductive disorders
- Soy allergies
Studies reviewed by Dr. Kaayla T. Daniel, PhD. and colleagues have found that soy does not reliably lower cholesterol, and in fact raises homocysteine levels in many people, which has been found to increase your risk of heart disease, stroke, and birth defects. In fact, according to Dr. Daniel, soy can increase your risk of heart disease.
And there’s more:
- Since soybeans are high in natural toxins, they are also known as antinutrients. This includes a large quantity of inhibitors that deter the enzymes needed for protein digestion. Further, these enzyme inhibitors are not entirely disabled during ordinary cooking. The result is extensive gastric distress and chronic deficiencies in amino acid uptake, which can result in dangerous pancreatic impairments and cancer.
- Soybeans contain hemaglutinins, which cause red blood cells to clump together. Soybeans also have growth-depressant substances, and while these substances are reduced in processing, they are not completely eliminated.
- Most soybeans (over 80%) are genetically modified, and they contain one of the highest levels of pesticide contamination of all foods.
- Soybeans are very high in phytates, which prevent the absorption of minerals including calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc, all of which are co-factors for optimal biochemistry in your body.